Blissful Ridge Lodge in Hocking Hills
'A truly 'blissful' experience'
Blissful Ridge Lodge is a spectacular lodge in the heart of the beautiful Hocking Hills region that comfortably sleeps up to 32 people. Enjoy the breathtaking views while relaxing in all the comforts and amenities of home. This one-of-a-kind lodge is perfect for large groups such as family reunions, group activities, corporate events, weddings and all kinds of get away retreats or celebrations. Blissful Ridge Lodge is delightfully secluded, but within easy reach to area attractions, services and restaurants.
From the moment you walk in the front door, you will know you choose the perfect place. This 5600 sq. ft. lodge with floor to ceiling windows in the great room, has 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms on 3 levels to comfortably sleep up to 32 guests. Additionally the lodge includes a large kitchen area, seating for everyone in the dining room, a screened in porch, a game room, a gorgeous backyard area with a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs and many more amenities to make your stay memorable. Explore the numerous acres of our private property by walking the nature trails to waterfalls, caves and remnants of the original Hocking Canal and lock. Pictures say more than words so check out our photo gallery, but please note many of our guests say that our pictures do not accurately capture the beauty of the lodge and its spectacular views
All the essentials are provided with the lodge, including linens, towels, kitchenware, pool toys, free Wi-Fi and good cell reception in the area.
- The great room windows have a sweeping view of miles of forest overlooking Rockbridge State Nature Preserve and the Hocking River Valley. This breathtaking room has ample seating, a large stone wood burning fireplace, a wide screen TV with satellite connection, a sound system and a wet bar.
- The spacious kitchen has granite counters with plenty of counter space, a French door refrigerator, an additional ice maker, drink cooler, and coffee makers. Dishes, cookware and utensils are provided to meet your cooking needs.
- The dining room has seating for all your guests, expansive windows and leads to an outside balcony area.
- A screened-in porch allows you to relax and brings the outdoors to you bug free.
- Deer Bedroom has 1 queen bed
- Bear Bedroom has 1 queen bed and a sliding glass door that opens up to a small private balcony
- Eagle Bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds
- Two full bathrooms are on this floor
Lower Level Walkout
- A roomy entertainment area offers a large stone wood burning fireplace with a variety of activity choices, including a wide screen TV with satellite connection and Blu-ray disc player, foosball, a game table, and a bar. The large, comfy sofa also pulls out into a queen bed. The game room offers plenty of seating with direct access to the large outside deck and pool area.
- Small kitchen area off the game room includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and a washer and dryer.
- Raccoon Bedroom has 1 queen and 1 twin bed
- Fox Bedroom has 1 queen and 1 twin bed
- Coyote Bedroom has a futon bunk bed with a twin on top and a double on the bottom
- Two full and one half bathroom on this floor. One of the full bathrooms is off the game room with easy access to the pool and hot tub area.
Loft Balcony Area
- Open air loft overlooking the great room and its expansive windows. Comfortable seating area for additional game playing, talking or just relaxing. The sofa opens up into a queen sleeper sofa.
- Owl Bedroom has 1 queen bed
- Woodpecker Bedroom has 3 twin beds
- Beehive Bedroom has 6 twin beds
- One full and one half bathroom are on this floor.
The secluded outside area provides plenty of room for all your guests to hang out, play and relax outdoors.
- Spacious patio area with tables, chairs and chaise lounges
- Large, in ground swimming pool and deck area
- Open from mid-May till the end of September
- Pool temperature is heated to 82 degrees
- Pool towels are provided
- Two - 7 person hot tubs
- Two propane barbecues for outdoor cooking
- Gazebo with lights, additional seating and great views
- Outdoor fire pit, great to gather around and toast marshmallows
- Basketball hoop and Cornhole game
- Outdoor speakers and lighting
- Large open grass area
On the Property
We have a marked 1.4 mile round trip hiking trail on our 92 acre property, called the Heart Trail. This moderate trail will lead you past recessed caves, seasonal waterfalls, mature hardwood forests and part of the historic Hocking Canal and Sheep Pen Lock where you can fish and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature.
In addition to all that this property has to offer, the surrounding local Hocking Hills area has numerous State Parks, well known hiking sites and exhilarating activities.