Enjoy Being Among the Trees in a True TREE HOUSE!
Gift Certificates Available
Maple View Tree House is the first, true tree house in the Hocking Hills.
It is perfect for those who want the adventure of staying in a tree house. Nestled among a grove a sugar maples, the Maple View Tree House is suspended in three of these splendid trees. Spectacular views await you after crossing the cable bridge to the large outside deck of the tree house. Being in the tree canopy, you get a "bird's eye" view of the surrounding trees and looking down you can see the plant and wildlife of the hollow.
Stepping through the glass doors leads you into the homey feel of a stunningly constructed living space and kitchen area that lies adjacent to a compact bath. Sleeping up to 4 guests, the main bedroom with a queen bed is on the first level. Above this bedroom is the cozy loft with two twin beds, accessed by a hand crafted ladder from the main room. The expansive windows allow you to enjoy the great views from everywhere inside the tree house. This cozy, 460 sq. ft. tree house may be limited in size but is large on adventures. Check out the photo gallery to see for yourself.
Experience being up in the trees and feeling a little sway at times in this comfortable and exceptionally designed tree house. It is spectacular in every season! A stay in the tree house makes a memorable gift. Gift certificates are available.
Maple View Tree House Overview
- Sleeps up to 4 guest
- Main level bedroom with queen bed
- Loft bedroom with 2 twin beds, accessible by a ship's ladder
- Living area with sofa, chairs, TV (DVD player only, no cable TV) and dining table
- Kitchen area with sink, refrigerator, hot plate burners, microwave, toaster oven, and coffee maker (with coffee and filters)
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Large outside viewing deck with table and chairs, nestled in the trees 17 feet off the ground.
- Expansive window design makes you feel among the tree tops
- Cable bridge entry way from close by parking area to the tree house
- Hot tub and propane barbecue by the cable bridge entrance
- All essentials are provided with the tree house, including linens, towels, soap, and kitchenware
- Good cell reception in the area, no Wi-FI in the tree house
- Children must be 5 or older to stay in the tree house
- Pets are permitted with prior authorization. A $35 per stay per pet fee applies.
Come and experience for yourself. Please check our rates and availability to book your tree house adventure in the Hocking Hills. Maple View Tree House is delightfully secluded but within easy reach to area attractions, services and restaurants. This is truly a house built in the trees.
Interested in experiencing other tree houses - check out these tree houses, all with their own unique charm
Holly Rock Tree House by Country Road Cabins in West Virginia, near New River Gorge
The Mochicans Tree Houses, located in the Mochican Valley of Ohio
EarthJOY Tree houses and tree climbing adventures, Germantown KY
AMISH COUNTRY LODGING Berlin Woods Treehouses, located in Berlin OH