Tree House Rental in Hocking Hills - Maple View Tree House
Maple View Tree House sleeps up to 4 people and is perfect for those who want the adventure of staying in a true tree house up among the tree canopy overlooking a stunning wooded ravine.
Nestled among a grove of Sugar Maples, the Maple View Tree House is built in three of these splendid trees. Spectacular views await you after you cross the cable bridge to the large outside deck of the tree house. Being in the tree canopy, you get a “bird’s-eye” view of the surrounding area and hollow, including the trees, flora and fauna. Step inside this uniquely designed tree house to a great room, kitchen, dining area, cozy bedroom, bathroom, and a loft. The expansive windows allow you to enjoy the great views from everywhere inside the tree house. This cozy, 450 sq. ft. tree house may be limited in size but is large on adventure. Experience being up in the trees, in this comfortable and exceptionally designed tree house, offering these features:
- Large outside viewing deck with table and chairs, up in the trees approximately 17 feet off the ground
- Expansive window design to take in the ”bird’s-eye” view
- Great room with sofa, chairs, TV (DVD player only, no cable TV) and dining table
- Main bedroom with queen bed
- Loft bedroom with 2 twin beds, accessible by ship's ladder
- Bathroom with shower
- Kitchen area with sink, refrigerator, hot plate burners, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot and kitchen utensils
- Cable bridge entry way
- Hot tub and propane barbecue by the cable bridge entrance.
- All essentials are provided with the tree house, including linens, towels, and kitchenware.
- Good cell reception in the area, no Wi-Fi in the tree house.
Come and experience for yourself. This is truly a house built in the trees.